The Reports Library gives fleet managers insights into your fleet's health, driving behavior and driving activity.
Go to Web Portal > Reports in the top menu to access. Reports are available to admins and viewer user roles.
NOTE: THE GUIDE BELOW DOES NOT APPLY TO "OLD VERSION" REPORTS, WHICH WILL BE DEPRECATED OCTOBER 4TH.
Running Reports (On Demand)
Most reports can be run immediately, showing results right in the web browser.
Click on VIEW next to a report to run it immediately.
Adjust the FILTERS as needed to return the results you need.
Click the gear icon in the upper right cornerto manually export a report to CSV or PDF.
Saving Favorite Reports
Prioritize the reports you commonly view by clicking the Favorite icon next to a report.
Scheduling Reports for Email Delivery
Reports can be scheduled for email delivery to you and other users in your organization.
To schedule a report, click MANAGE next to a report, then ADD SCHEDULE.
For each schedule, you must select:
- Email Subject (Required)
- Report Format (Required)
- CSV: Can be opened in Excel or Google Sheets. Ideal for longer lists.
- Visualization: Embeds an image in the email. Not recommended for long lists.
- PDF: Can be opened in Acrobat or other PDF viewer.
- Schedule: Pick the frequency and time of day (in US Central time)
- Recipients: Type and select the list of recipients
- Filters are report-specific, and let you narrow in a report to specific results. Most reports have a date filter, allowing you to run a report for different time periods.
Click SAVE to save the schedule, and watch your inbox!
Important things to remember:
- Only recipients setup as users in Zubie will receive reports. You cannot send a report to any email address.
- Multiple schedules can be created for the same report. For example, if you want to see Idle summary on a weekly and monthly basis, you can add two schedules.
- Admins can manage schedules for users in their fleet. Users with a "Viewer" role must be subscribed by admins.