Activation and Installation
Activating Verizon Service: The Zubie key MUST be activated on a Verizon Wireless data plan. If it was NOT activated at the time of purchase, you can associate this device with your Verizon account online in 3 easy steps:
- Before you start, please have your IMEI and SIM information on hand. This can be found on the side of the box.
- Go to www.verizonwireless.com/certifieddevice.
- Select Connected Devices in step 1
- Enter the device IMEI (found on the device packaging) in step 2
- Login to MyVerizon account
- Select drop down for Activate or switch device
- Follow the on screen prompts to add the Zubie device to your account.
- Follow the instructions on the Verizon website to add the Zubie Key to your existing wireless account or create a new account.
Here is what you’ll need to complete the Zubie Key activation process:
-The Zubie App
-A Zubie + In-Car WiFi Key
-Quick Start Guide
Zubie Key Activation Steps:
- Get The App: Download the free Zubie App from the App Store on you iPhone or Google Play on your Android phone. Sign Up. Follow the directions to setup your account and start the Zubie Key activation process.
- Activate The Key: Before proceeding, make sure your Zubie device is associated with your Verizon data plan through a Verizon authorized retailer, or at www.verizonwireless.com/certifieddevice. When prompted for an activation code, scan the QR code on the front of this guide. If you already have an account, activate from Menu>Zubie Keys.
- Install The Key: Firmly push the Zubie Key into the OBD ii port (underneath your dashboard). A blue light will flash when inserted. To find your port, visit www.zubie.com/findmyport.
- Take A Drive: Take a trip to complete your Zubie key activation process. You’ll get an email notification when complete.
- Connect To In-Car WiFi: Turn on your car’s ignition and wait about 30 seconds. On your mobile device go to WiFi Settings, and find the network Zubie In-Car WiFi. Use the password on the front of this guide. Repeat for each device you want to connect.