Since the Zubie + In-Car WiFi Key plugs into the OBD II port, this means it can be easily swapped between your vehicles. Simply unplug the device from one vehicle and plug it in to another. There is no need to re-activate the device. Simply adjust the vehicle settings in the app or online from the web view.
Articles in this section
- Shipping Information
- How does pricing work for In-Car WiFi? Do I need a Verizon data plan?
- Billing & Help
- Activation & Installation
- Manage Zubie In-Car Wi-Fi
- Can I use In-Car WiFi when the vehicle is off?
- Can I swap Zubie + In-Car WiFi between vehicles?
- Can I have a Zubie Personal Key and Zubie + In-Car WiFi on the same account?
- How many devices can I connect to the In-Car WiFi Hotspot?
- How do I change my WiFi SSID, Password or other Settings?