The In-Car WiFi connection stays on for up to 15 minutes after you turn the engine off. You can continue to stream and browse while you’re filling up at the gas pump or in the carpool lane waiting to pick up kids.
Articles in this section
- How does pricing work for In-Car WiFi? Do I need a Verizon data plan?
- Can I use In-Car WiFi when the vehicle is off?
- Can I swap Zubie + In-Car WiFi between vehicles?
- Can I have a Zubie Personal Key and Zubie + In-Car WiFi on the same account?
- How many devices can I connect to the In-Car WiFi Hotspot?
- How do I change my WiFi SSID, Password or other Settings?
- What is the difference between The Zubie Key and Zubie + In-Car WiFi Key?