Editing your In-Car WiFi settings is easy! Simply log-in to the WiFi Connection Manager to customize your account to fit your unique needs.
Below are the steps for changing your In-Car WiFI SSID and Password.
Connect to Zubie In-Car WiFi:
1. Turn vehicle on to power Zubie Key.
2. Go to WiFi Settings on Mobile device.
3. On mobile device choose, ZUBIE IN-CAR WIFI and connect to network.
Access the Connection Manager:
1. Open browser on the connected phone or computer, and go to wifi.zubiecar.com.
2. Sign in using the default password provided on Quick Start Guide/Zubie Key.
3. Select WiFi Settings, tab on left.
4. You can change the broadcast name (SSID), disable broadcasting, and change the shared password to access Wi-Fi.
Note: Changing the Wi-Fi password only changes how guests access the hotspot, and does NOT change the Admin Password used to access the Connect Manager.
5. Wait for Zubie In-Car Wifi device to reset (2-3 minutes). When the Zubie In-Car Wifi device shows a blue light it has successfully reset and made SSID and/or password changes.
6. You will then need to reconnect to new SSID with new password.
We recommend that you write down your new SSID and Password on a sticky note or post-it. Keep your WiFi info in the glove box or center console for quick access and easy sharing.
Please note, you cannot access the connection manager from a device that is not connected to your In-Car WiFi hotspot.