No, and this is a safety precaution. During the engine self-diagnostics (each time you start your car) your car will reset the check engine light if the issue is no longer present. For all other cases, you will want to let your mechanic reset the light to make sure there are no issues with your car.
Articles in this section
- How are hard braking events calculated?
- How do I change my email/password?
- Zubie App Tutorial
- Can I transfer my Zubie Key if I get a new car?
- Will I know if the Zubie Key is unplugged?
- How do I delete a vehicle?
- Will the Zubie Key drain my car battery?
- Off Hour (Curfew) Alerts
- The Zubie Driving Score
- Driving Statistics and Trends