No, and this is a safety precaution. During the engine self-diagnostics (each time you start your car) your car will reset the check engine light if the issue is no longer present. For all other cases, you will want to let your mechanic reset the light to make sure there are no issues with your car.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer my Zubie Key if I get a new car?
- Will I know if the Zubie Key is unplugged?
- How are hard braking events calculated?
- How do I change my email/password?
- Zubie App Tutorial
- Can I merge multiple trips into a single trip?
- How do I delete a vehicle?
- Fuel Finder - Find nearby gas on the cheap
- Will the Zubie Key drain my car battery?
- Does the Zubie Key detect all the status/indicator lights that show up in my car’s dash?