Absolutely! You do not need to reactivate or add a new vehicle in the Zubie App. Simply plug in the key in your new vehicle and take a drive. The app will automatically create a new vehicle for you. You can then customize the vehicle nickname, primary driver, odometer reading, and more in the Vehicle Settings (tap the dots icon next to your vehicle in the Live Map, or go to Menu>Settings>Vehicles.)
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer my Zubie Key if I get a new car?
- Will I know if the Zubie Key is unplugged?
- How do I change my email/password?
- Zubie App Tutorial
- Can I merge multiple trips into a single trip?
- How do I delete a vehicle?
- Fuel Finder - Find nearby gas on the cheap
- Will the Zubie Key drain my car battery?
- Can anyone see my location?
- Does the Zubie Key detect all the status/indicator lights that show up in my car’s dash?