Absolutely! You do not need to reactivate or add a new vehicle in the Zubie App. Simply plug in the key in your new vehicle and take a drive. The app will automatically create a new vehicle for you. You can then customize the vehicle nickname, primary driver, odometer reading, and more in the Vehicle Settings (tap the dots icon next to your vehicle in the Live Map, or go to Menu>Settings>Vehicles.)
Articles in this section
- How are hard braking events calculated?
- How do I change my email/password?
- Zubie App Tutorial
- Can I transfer my Zubie Key if I get a new car?
- Will I know if the Zubie Key is unplugged?
- How do I delete a vehicle?
- Will the Zubie Key drain my car battery?
- Off Hour (Curfew) Alerts
- The Zubie Driving Score
- Driving Statistics and Trends