Absolutely! You do not need to reactivate or add a new vehicle in the Zubie App. Simply plug in the key in your new vehicle and take a drive. The app will automatically create a new vehicle for you. You can then customize the vehicle nickname, primary driver, odometer reading, and more in the Vehicle Settings (tap the dots icon next to your vehicle in the Live Map, or go to Menu>Vehicles.)
Articles in this section
- Will I know if the Zubie Key is unplugged?
- Can I still activate the Zubie Key if I don't have a smartphone?
- Can I transfer my Zubie Key if I get a new car?
- Will the Zubie Key drain my car battery?
- Does the Zubie Key detect all the status/indicator lights that show up in my car’s dash?
- Can I transfer my key to another account?
- Can I move the Zubie Key between vehicles?
- Can Zubie reset the check engine light on my car?
- Can I use the Zubie Key in other countries or outside the US?
- Can I use a cable or splitter with the Zubie Key?