While we do not send an alert when the device is unplugged, we do send alerts when the device has been reconnected and plugged back in! You can set you preferences under your User Settings under Device Alerts. We will let you know when the device was unplugged, how long it was disconnected for, and assuring you it's plugged in correctly. This can be helpful for letting you know if a teen driver, business driver or anyone has been tampering with the device and removing it periodically.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer my Zubie Key if I get a new car?
- Will I know if the Zubie Key is unplugged?
- How do I change my email/password?
- Zubie App Tutorial
- Can I merge multiple trips into a single trip?
- How do I delete a vehicle?
- Fuel Finder - Find nearby gas on the cheap
- Will the Zubie Key drain my car battery?
- Can anyone see my location?
- Does the Zubie Key detect all the status/indicator lights that show up in my car’s dash?