While we do not send an alert when the device is unplugged, we do send alerts when the device has been reconnected and plugged back in! You can set you preferences under your User Settings under Device Alerts. We will let you know when the device was unplugged, how long it was disconnected for, and assuring you it's plugged in correctly. This can be helpful for letting you know if a teen driver, business driver or anyone has been tampering with the device and removing it periodically.
Articles in this section
- Will I know if the Zubie Key is unplugged?
- Can I still activate the Zubie Key if I don't have a smartphone?
- Can I transfer my Zubie Key if I get a new car?
- Will the Zubie Key drain my car battery?
- Does the Zubie Key detect all the status/indicator lights that show up in my car’s dash?
- Can I transfer my key to another account?
- Can I move the Zubie Key between vehicles?
- Can Zubie reset the check engine light on my car?
- Can I use the Zubie Key in other countries or outside the US?
- Can I use a cable or splitter with the Zubie Key?