Here is a quick overview of the features in the Menu-
- Alerts -Alerts are an easy way for Zubie to let you know what is going on with your family or your car. Go here to learn how to set them up!
- Live Map- View all vehicles on a map, as well as daily statistics. Vehicles are color-coded based on your account's vehicle tags (setup Tags in Web Portal > Menu > Tags).
- Trip History- View all trips taken by all vehicles in your account. Go here for more detailed explanation on Trip history, tagging and exporting!
- Driving Scores- View driving score and metrics for each driver in your account. Click here to see how your Driving Score is calculated.
- Apps- The Discover tab lists all available apps and services while My Apps shows you the ones you’re connected or activated.
- Settings- Gain access to profile, account, vehicle and key information.
- Help- Get assistance from our support team.
Here is a quick overview of the features in the Settings-
- My Profile - Provide profile information, name, email and provides option to change password.
- My Account - Provides Account Nickname.
- Vehicles- View all vehicles in your Family group. Click here to see how to edit primary driver!
- Zubie Keys- Lists active keys on your account. Click here to see how to activate your Zubie key!
- Places- Create alerts for arrival/departure of common location such as home, work, etc. Click here to see how to add your favorite Place!
- Users- Edit and add driver information. Click here to see how to add Users!