The Driving Score is designed to be an engaging way to improve your driving behavior. Zubie calculates your score automatically when a Primary Driver is designated to a vehicle. To view your score, go to Menu>Driving Scores. This will bring up your user profile with your current driving score and analytics.
Learn more about how the Driver Score works- http://vimeo.com/112528574
Your Zubie Driver Score is based on behaviors that are widely accepted as impactful to driver safety and vehicle performance. You earn a score between 0 (bad) and 100 (awesome). Zubie analyzes dozens of metrics, but focuses on 5 key metrics:
- Hard Brakes (Hitting the brakes too hard can be a sign you aren't paying attention or you might be tailgating)
- Rapid Accelerations (Accelerating fast lowers your gas mileage, and can be a sign of aggressive driving)
- Idle Time (Letting your car idling in the driveway (or on a highway) can greatly reduce your gas mileage)
- Top Speed (Speeding is one of the top causes of accidents)
- Night Driving (Darkness and drunk drivers make night driving risky)
A few important things to remember about your score:
- It is updated daily and uses the prior 7 days of driving behavior.
- If you drive multiple cars with Zubie Keys, the driving is aggregated, giving you one combined score.
- If other people drive a car for which you are the primary driver, all driving behavior for that car will be linked to your Driver Score.
- You can change the Primary Driver at any time, all trips from that point forward will be linked to the new driver.
- If you change the drivers, all of the past driving history will stay with the prior driver.