Manage the attributes associated with your vehicles through Zubie web portal.
1. Login into your account at app.zubie.com.
2. Go to Settings > Vehicles.
3. Search and select a Vehicle and click the Edit Icon .
4. Update the vehicle attributes:
- Vehicle Nickname: Vehicle number or other unique way to identify a vehicle
- Primary Driver (optional): The driver that typically drives the vehicle.
- Odometer: The current estimated odometer. Overriding this will reset the odometer and future trips will be incremented based on trip mileage.
- VIN (optional): Vehicle Identification Number, if known.
- Tags (optional): Think of these as labels for grouping/filtering vehicles across Zubie.
- Vehicle Style (optional): The Year/Make/Model. This is usually automatic based on VIN, but can be overridden.
- Fuel Economy (optional): The MPG/ Fuel Type based on your vehicle settings. We default this based on your VIN, but you can override. This is used for Fuel Cost estimates.
- Permitted Driving Hours (optional): Setup a custom schedule for when a vehicle is allowed to drive. This is used to trigger off-hour driving alerts, and permitted trip reports.