Zubie tracks driving a number of behavior events for each trip. Here is how they are calculated and what they mean:
- Hard Brakes: A 7.5 MPH decrease within 1 second.
- Severe Hard Brakes: A 20 MPH decrease within 1 second.
- Rapid Accels: A 8 MPH increase within 1 second.
- Fuel Costs: The estimated cost based on your car's average MPG, fuel type , and current fuel pricing in your state.
- Minor Speeding: The % of trip spent above the limit (>5mph in city, >8mph on highway)
- Major Speeding: The % of trip spend above the limit (>10mph in city, > 12mph on highway)