Want to know when your teen driver if breaking a curfew? When grandma is driving when its dark? Or when your business vehicle is being taken for a joyride on the weekend?
Just setup Off Hour Driving Alerts for any vehicle in your Zubie account.
You will get a push or email alert anytime a trip starts or extends outside of Permitted Driving Hours you define for each vehicle
1. Go to Menu > Settings > Alerts.
2. Turn on Permitted Driving Hours, click Save.
To attach a schedule to a car:
1. Go to Live Map > Choose a vehicle to monitor.
2. Click the "..." Menu > Vehicle Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen.
3. Add a schedule based on the hours the vehicle is ALLOWED to drive. You can define different schedules for weekdays and the weekend.
Tip: Once you setup a schedule, attach it each car you want to get alerted about.