How can I enable or disable web notifications in the Zubie web portal?
The Zubie web portal can show notifications for events like that occur in your account, for example when a vehicle experiences a hard break or arrives at a place.
You can allow or block these notifications for the Zubie portal (and other web sites) in your browser’s settings.
- Choose “Settings” from the browser menu
- Click “Show advanced settings…” at the bottom of the page
- Under the “Privacy” heading, click the “Content Settings” button
- About half-way down the content in the pop-up, there is a “Notifications” heading. You can set your browser to allow or block notifications for all sites there, or you can click the “Manage exceptions…” button to make site-by-site changes
- Select the row to change the notification setting
- Choose “Preferences” from the browser menu
- Select “Content” on the left
- Under the “Notifications” heading, click the “Choose…” button
- Then select the row you want to edit and click the “Remote Site” button
- Firefox will ask you for permission to show notifications next time you visit that site
- Go to the Safari preferences
- Choose the Notifications tab
- Change the value for the site you want to edit
- Open the browser’s settings
- Click the “View advanced settings” button at the bottom
- Under the “Notifications” heading, click the “Manage” button
- Toggle notifications on or off for the desired site
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11:
Unfortunately, IE11 does not support web notifications.