Zubie Smart Maintenance is an electronic service scheduling platform, connecting your fleet to a Nationwide network of service shops and big-fleet discounts (26% average).
To use Zubie Smart Maintenance, you must be subscribed to the Zubie Fleet Connect Premium service. Contact Zubie to upgrade your account.
- To first setup Smart Maintenance, login to the Zubie portal as an account Admin.
- In the Zubie portal, click on the Smart Maintenance link.
- You will be required to login again the first time.
- Smart Maintenance will open in a new browser tab.
- Your vehicles will automatically be synced over.
Setting up your Smart Maintenance account
Getting started is really easy!
- Phone Number: Add your phone number to your user profile to receive text messages about service approvals.
- Go to Settings > Click your User > Edit
- Other Users: Ask other users in your account that need maintenance access to login to Zubie, and open Smart Maintenance to initiate access.
- Payment Methods: Add Credit Card or PayPal payments. You can setup multiple payment options and assign them to specific users
- Go to Settings > Payment methods
- Add Policies: Policies are simple rules to help automate approval processes, either based on dollar limits or service types. Policies are not required, but we recommend setting up a simple policy that allows service to be automatically approved for simple or low-cost services. View this video to learn more.