Use the Recently Arrived and Not Yet Moved Inventory Report to manage your idle vehicle inventory and turn vehicles more quickly.
This exception based report only runs if vehicles have been returned and have not moved in the past 2 hours.
The report lists vehicles that have arrived at a saved place categorized as: 'Business', 'Headquarters', 'Impound', 'Out of Pool', 'Overflow', 'Primary' or 'Rental Agency', and are still there.
- Place: A vehicle must be within the geo-fence of a saved place in order to appear on this report.
- Idle Hours: The amount of time that the vehicle has been within the geofence at the time the report ran. Idle time begins as soon as a vehicle enters an applicable saved place.
- Unit Number: Vehicle identifier or nickname
- Expected Check-In: The date when the vehicle is expected to be returned
- Last Rental: Date when the vehicle was last checked out
- Lot Status: Current status of the vehicle within the geo-fence. Within a lot, a vehicle can either be stationary, or moved after arriving. Additionally, this status can also report when the device has been unplugged from the vehicle
- Device: Serial Number of the device associated to the vehicle
- Year/Make/Model: Type of vehicle
- VIN: Vehicle identifier
- Tags: Custom tags that have been associated to the vehicle
- Groups: Custom groups that the vehicle has been assigned to