Zubie is integrated with the Karz Counter System.
To enable the Karz Integration, contact your Zubie Customer Success Manager. Zubie will coordinate with the Karz team to get your account enabled.
When Karz is integrated with Zubie, here is what you can expect:
1) Inventory is synced every hour during business hours:
- Pre-Created Vehicles: Vehicles created in your Karz system will be automatically added into Zubie, so all you'll need to do is plug in a Zubie Device.
- Inventory Tagging: Vehicles will be tagged based on their status in Karz.
- On Rent: Vehicles with an active contract.
- Off Rent: Vehicles with no contract end date.
- Sold: Vehicles marked as sold.
- Odometer Sync: Zubie will be updated with the Odometer entered in Karz, but only if Karz is higher than what Zubie is reporting. This ensures that if a device is unplugged, Zubie gets "caught up" with entered mileage. Vehicles reporting True Odometer rely on the vehicle reading only.
2) Quick Return
When a vehicle is returned, the Karz system gets the latest Mileage and Fuel Level from Zubie.
3) Post-Dated Return
When closing a contract for a vehicle that was returned earlier in the day or prior day, the Karz system gets a list of Trips for the vehicle and lets the agent select when the vehicle was returned, then grabs the Mileage and Fuel Level for the end of the selected trip.