Use the Daily Arrived and Not Yet Moved Inventory Report to manage your idle vehicle inventory and turn vehicles more quickly.
The report lists vehicles that have arrived at a saved place categorized as: 'Business', 'Headquarters', 'Impound', 'Out of Pool', 'Overflow', 'Primary' or 'Rental Agency', and are still there.
This report is sent daily, giving a detailed overview of the status of vehicles either waiting for their next rental, or currently sitting at another known location.
- Place: A vehicle must be within the geo-fence of a saved place in order to appear on this report.
- Idle Hours: The amount of time that the vehicle has been within the geofence at the time the report ran. Idle time begins as soon as a vehicle enters an applicable saved place.
- Unit Number: Vehicle identifier or nickname
- Expected Check-In: The date when the vehicle is expected to be returned
- Last Rental: Date when the vehicle was last checked out
- Lot Status: Current status of the vehicle within the geo-fence. Within a lot, a vehicle can either be stationary, or moved after arriving. Additionally, this status can also report when the device has been unplugged from the vehicle
- Device: Serial Number of the device associated to the vehicle
- Year/Make/Model: Type of vehicle
- VIN: Vehicle identifier
- Tag: A custom tag that has been associated to the vehicle
- Group: A custom group that the vehicle has been assigned to