Use the Inventory Status Report to get a snapshot of your entire inventory include the last location, fuel level, odometer and associated device.
This report is sent weekly, and includes all vehicles within your fleet. Users can use this report to check the health of the device within their vehicle, the vehicle location and place, and both the fuel and odometer status of a vehicle.
- Nickname: Saved name for the vehicle
- Year/Make/Model: Type of vehicle
- VIN: Vehicle identifier
- Device#: ID of the device associated to the vehicle
- Status: The current state of the device within the vehicle
- Last Update: Timestamp of the latest update from the device
- Last Location: Last known location, as reported by the device
- Place: Current saved place that the vehicle is located within, if applicable
- Expected Check-In: The date when the vehicle is expected to be returned by the renter
- Last Rental: Date when the vehicle was last checked out
- Fuel(%): The current fuel level of the vehicle
- Odometer: The current mileage of the vehicle
- Tag: A custom tag that has been associated to the vehicle
- Group: A custom group that the vehicle has been assigned to