Some settings are shared across your entire account, such as event thresholds and driver scoring weights.
1) Go to app.zubie.com > Account Settings to update your account preferences (available only for Admin users).
2) Update Notification Event Thresholds:
- Low Fuel Level: This determines what fuel level is considered low, and is used to trigger low fuel alerts if enabled by the user.
- Over Speed Threshold: This determines what speed is considered too high for your fleet, and is used to trigger over speed alerts if enabled by the user.
3) Update Driver Scoring Preferences:
You can customize how different metrics are weighted in the calculation of the Zubie Score for your drivers, vehicles and fleet. If not set, the Zubie defaults will be used.
The weights must add up to 100.
- Hard Braking (default 30)
- Rapid Acceleration (default 30)
- Over Speeding (default 15)
- Night Driving (default 0)
- Idle Time (default 25)