If you're encountering problems with your new 4G device, please check the frequently asked questions below.
1. I got my new 4G device. What do I need to do?
Your devices will arrive pre-activated. All you need to do is plug in your device and take some trips. Once you plug in the device it will undergo a sofwtware update. It might take as many as 5 trips to see data appear in the Zubie platform.
2. Does my device require an activation code like my old devices did?
No. Your devices have been shipped pre-activated.
3. I have plugged in my new device and I am still not seeing data. What is going on?
When the new device is first installed, the vehicle must take a few trips and start submitting data to Zubie. It may take as many as 5 trips for data to start appearing. A "trip" means the engine turning on, GPS points being transmitted, and the engine turning off. Please make sure that the vehicle actually takes a short trip rather than just turning the engine on & off.
4. I see a red light on my new 4G device. Does that mean there is something wrong?
A red light on the new 4G devices means it is working. Please keep the device plugged in.
5. I am having another issue that I don't see here. Who do I need to contact?
We are here to help. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org